Boundaries Study Group
Many people focus so much on being loving and unselfish that they forget their own limits and limitations. That’s why the ability to set clear boundaries is essential to a healthy, balanced lifestyle. A boundary is a personal property line that marks those things for which we are responsible. Boundaries define who we are and who we are not. Drs. Cloud and Townsend offer biblically-based answers and show how to set healthy boundaries with your spouse, children, friends, parents, co-workers, and even yourself!
In this 9 week study we will work to find solutions to these tough questions through video lessons and group discussion:
- How do I set limits and still be a loving person?
- How do I keep my digital life from controlling the rest of my life?
- What if someone is upset or hurt by my boundaries?
- What does a legitimate boundary look like?
- Why do I feel guilty or afraid when I consider telling someone “no”?
- What can I do when someone wants more of my time, love, energy, or money than I’m comfortable giving?