Boundaries Support Group
September 13 – November 15
Mondays – 6:30pm-8:30pm
Fill out the form to register.
Register for the Boundaries Support Group September 13 - November 15, 2021
Support Group Facilitated by Mandy Bentley
A Women’s Facilitated Support Group Hosted By Life In Abundance
Many people focus so much on being loving and unselfish that they forget their own limits and limitations. That’s why the ability to set clear boundaries is essential to a healthy, balanced lifestyle
In this 10 week study we will work to find solutions to these tough questions through video lessons and group discussion:
- How do I set limits and still be a loving person?
- How do I keep my digital life from controlling the rest of my life?
- What if someone is upset or hurt by my boundaries?
- What does a legitimate boundary look like?
- Why do I feel guilty or afraid when I consider telling someone “no”?
- What can I do when someone wants more of my time, love, energy, or money than I’m comfortable giving?